1. Testifying in support of Senator Feldman's bill, SB288, legislation that will create safe consumption spaces on Wednesday!
2. Attending Baltimore day in Annapolis to promote our #RentersUnited campaign.
3. B-Ciity (Baltimore Community Intergenerational Initiative for trauma and youth) meeting at Enoch Pratt Penn North.
4. Gilmor Homes walking school bus. Join us at 7am at Presstman & N. Mount!
5. Upton Planning Committee Meeting at 6pm on Thursday.
6. Door-knocking on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday to support our #RentersUnited campaign!
Do you want to get involved this week? Call or text 443-712-8163 or email@example.com!